Support for Parents
Life-changing Behavioral Techniques
Learn how to meet your child's emotional needs and tap into their hidden potential
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your child’s emotions? Lost or without a clue about what your child might be needing from you? Imagine if you were able to meet your child’s emotional needs and make sense of what they were asking from you, all while helping them reach their full potential.
Authentic Communication provides two internationally proven parenting programmes that will help you bring out the best in your child and unlock your parenting potential. You can read more about each program below, or contact us for more information.
Circle Of Security®
The Circle of Security® Parenting™ programme is primarily designed for caregivers of children four months of age through to six years old. That is parents, grandparents, early childhood educators and foster carers.
The Circle of Security® Parenting™ programme is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
The programme is presented over eight sessions of 90 minutes each, spread out over a minimum of eight weeks. With this program you can learn how to:
- Understand your child’s world by learning to read emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance development of their self-esteem
- Learn how important attachment and security are to each of us
- Help your child feel secure
- Develop observational skills, so you can learn to read and respond to your child’s (often subtle and misleading) cues
- Develop a process of reflective dialogue and compassionate communication
For more information check out this link or contact us.
Our Nonviolent Communication programme is primarily designed for parents of children from five years of age through to teenagers.
Using two programmes: Respectful Parents and Respectful Kids, you’ll learn how to:
- Build mutual respect, emotional safety and positive open communication
- Set firm limits
- Move beyond power struggles to co-operation and trust
- Increase your child’s self esteem
- Empower your children to open up, co-operate and meet needs for themselves and others
- Reduce sibling rivalry and family conflict
- Strengthen family relationships
No Fault Zone® Game
A fun way to build understanding and connection with children from five years of age. Perfect for parents and children as well as siblings.